How to Install Planet MMA Addon on Kodi 18/18.1 Leia? Planet MMA Addon is one of the best Kodi 18 Leia add-ons that can be installed from supremacy repo that offers you to watch Live sports and boxing within Kodi.
The addon has different categories include UFC fight nights, UFC fox, UFC on ESPN, UFC events, DK top 200, UFC retro, MMA Events and many more. If you are looking for the best addons to watch Live UFC On Kodi then you should definitely go for Planet MMA Addon. Let’s have a discussion about how to install Planet MMA on Kodi 18/18.1 Leia.
How To Install Planet MMA Addon On Kodi 18/18.1 Leia
- Launch Kodi application and click on the Settings icon from the top of the left menu.
- Click on the ‘System Settings’ option
- Select the ‘Add-ons’ option on the left Then turns on the ‘Unknown Sources’ option.
- If you see any warning or prompt message, click Yes.
- Addon: Planet MMA Addon Kodi Addon
- Repository: supremacy repo
- URL: http://2supremacy.uk/repo
- Compatibility: 17.6 Krypton and 18/18.1 Leia
Now we are ready to install Planet MMA Addon on Kodi 18 Leia. Follow the below instructions to install Planet MMA Add-on on Kodi.
- Go to Kodi home screen and again open settings
- Select File Manager
- Click on add source
- Click on ‘<None>’ in the dialog box that pops up.
- You will see a field called ‘Enter the paths or browse for media locations’. Enter this link: http://2supremacy.uk/repo
- Click on Ok then Enter a name for this media Source as the supremacy
- Go back again to the home screen and click ‘add-ons’
- Now click on Addon Browser Icon that you will see at the top.
- Click on the ‘install from zip file’ option.
- Click on supremacy
- Select repository.supremacy.zip
- Now click on ‘install the repository’ on the same screen.
- Click Supremacy repo
- open ‘video add-ons
- Click on ‘Planet MMA’
- Click on Install and then click on Ok to allow dependencies (For Kodi 18)
- You are done! The Planet MMA Addon has now installed on Kodi 18 Leia.
To launch the Planet MMA Addon, go to home screen of Kodi and click ‘add-ons’ option from the left menu. Go to video add-ons and You will be able to see the add-on on the screen.