Today we are going to provide you a guide on an awesome IPTV add-on called Phoenix. It has live IPTV streaming from various categories. It brings content from US and UK TV, so if you are from some different geography, then you may use VPN to access the content. Let us get straight to the steps of installation. Before we start, we would like to convey that Phoenix Kodi Addon is not available in the official Kodi repository. Hence, we will provide you a source from where you will find its repository. So read on to know about further steps of installation.
Update: Phoenix Kodi addon has been indefinitely shut down. Yes, The Phoenix addon is no longer available but there is an alternative called phoenix reborn. So today we will discuss how to install phoenix Kodi reborn on Kodi 17.6 & Kodi 18.
How to Install Phoenix Kodi Addon on Kodi 17.6 & 18 Leia
As this add-on is made available by third party developers, we have to first enable installation from unknown sources from Kodi settings. We will show you how to do it. If you have already enabled the option, then you may jump to installation directly. Let’s check if unknown sources are enabled on your Kodi, just follow below steps to do it.
- Launch Kodi on your smart device and go to its home screen to open the menu from left.
- Click on the gear like settings icon at the top to visit Kodi settings page.
- Click on ‘system settings’ option that is available on the settings page.
It will take you to the ‘add-ons’ option-clicking on which you will see the option of unknown sources. This option is turned off by default when you install Kodi for security reasons, so turn it on in order to install phoenix reborn Kodi add-on. Now you can move to further steps for installation of phoenix Kodi reborn add-on for Kodi.
Steps to Install Phoenix Kodi Reborn Add-on
- Launch Kodi on your smart device and then be on its home screen. Open the menu from left and check on its top to find gear like settings icon and click on that.
- Now the options Player settings, Media settings, Live TV settings, Service settings, Skin settings, Profile settings, Interface settings, Event log, etc. will appear. Click on ‘file manager’ option.
- The next screen that you see will let you add a source for the repository of phoenix reborn IPTV add-on for Kodi. Click on ‘add source’ option as the name suggests.
- You will immediately see a pop up as below which will have ‘<None>’ written inside.
- Click on none and enter this link http://phoenixrebornbuild.com.hr/phoenixrepo/, enter the name of the media source below as ‘phoenix repo’ for future reference and click ok.
- Be informed that Kodi will download the repository from this link to enter the link accurately or you might face issues in next steps.
- Now again visit the Kodi home screen and open menu from left to click on ‘add-ons’ option.
- You will see a box like an icon that will lead you to add-on browser.
- Now, click on ‘install from zip’.
- Now you will see the name of media source ‘pheonix repo’ that you had entered earlier.
- When you click on that, you will see the name of the actual zip file from where the repository can be installed. See below.
- Click on the zip and click ok so that Kodi can start installing the repository. Wait for Kodi’s notification saying ‘Phoenix Kodi Reborn Repository Installed’.
- Once Kodi notifies, click on ‘install from repository’ to install the actual add-on that is available in the repository that you installed.
- You will see below the screen, click on ‘kodi Pheonix reborn repository’ as shown below.
- Now click on ‘video add-ons’
- Click on ‘Phoenix Reborn Free TV List Addon’ when you see below screen.
- Now you will immediately see the ‘install’ screen. Just click on the install option as seen below.
- Kodi will install the add-on so wait for a few moments to let the installation complete. Kodi will again notify you as ‘pheonix Kodi add-on installed. This means that the Pheonix Kodi add-on can now be used for streaming the content.
You can go back to Kodi home screen and open the left menu to click on ‘add-ons’ option. You will see the phoenix Kodi reborn IPTV add-on on the Kodi screen, launch it and start browsing and exploring content from various categories. So, guys, this is all about the guide for installing phoenix reborn add-on on Kodi 17.6 & 18. We hope that you will be able to install it easily with the help of this guide.