We are back today with a new Kodi add on to level up your entertainment with Kodi. We are talking about movie share Kodi addon which offers movies from various genres like action, martial art, anime, British, etc. We will show you a step by step guide of how to install movie share addon on Kodi and also provide you the link from where you can download the add-on repository. So read on to know more about movie share add-on and steps to install it.
Please ensure to turn on the installation from unknown sources option from Kodi settings as this is a third-party add-on. To turn the option on, just follow below steps:
- Open the left menu from Kodi home page.
- You will see a gear like an icon on the top which takes you to Kodi settings.
- Click on this gear like settings icon.
- The Kodi settings screen will show you settings from various categories like Player settings, Media settings, Live TV settings, Service settings, Skin settings, Profile settings, Interface settings, Event log, etc. Choose ‘System settings’ from that.
- On the subsequent screen, you will see further options like Display, Audio, Input, Internet Access, Power Saving, Add-ons and Logging. You might have already guessed by now right that we have to click on ‘Add-ons’ option.
- Now that you can see the option of ‘unknown sources’ is turned off by default on this screen, you have to just turn it on. After that, you will be able to easily install movie share addon for Kodi.
The first important part of the process is done. Now follow the below steps to install the Movie share addon on Kodi 17.6/18. You should also check Wario Kodi addon to watch movie and live TV shows.
- Once again visit Kodi settings screen again from the left menu. Click on the option ‘File manager’ on the screen that you see in order to add a link for My Free World repository to download movie share add-on.
- Clicking on file manager option will take you to the next screen where you can Add Source to the repository.
- You will see an add source prompt dialogue box wherein you will see the path as ‘<None>’ by default. Click on that and enter the following link or URL: http://legionworldtv.com/zips/
- In the below box, enter the name of media source as ‘movie share’ or free world or anything of your choice and click Ok.
- You have now successfully added the file source from where Kodi will download the repository. Follow below steps to further install the My Free World repository and Kodi and subsequently install the add-on that we want.
How to Install My Free World repository on Kodi?
- Go back to Kodi home screen and access ‘Add-ons’ option from the side menu.
- Click on the box like add-on icon on top.
- You will see further options like ‘install from repository’, ‘install from zip file’, etc. Click on install from zip file.
- On next screen, you will see the prompt wherein you will find the name of a media source that you entered earlier, that is, movie share or anything else.
- Now you will be able to see the zip file containing words My Free World which means that the repository can be installed from this zip. check below screenshot for better understanding.
- Click on the zip file and click Ok. Wait for a few minutes to let Kodi install the repository until it notifies you.
- Once you see a notification that the repository was installed, your half job is already done.
- Now we will have to click on ‘install from repository’ on the same screen so that we can use the repository which was installed in the above steps to install the movie share add-on.
- You will see the name of My Free World repository which you recently installed it from zip.
- Now Click on ‘video add-ons’
- You are almost there. Click on ‘movie share’ to install the add-on.
- You will see the option to install the add-on in the next screen as below.
- Kodi will again notify you once the add-on is installed. To launch the add-on and start watching movies, follow below steps.
- Go back to home screen of Kodi again.
- Click on add-ons option from side left the menu to see the movie share add-on. Just click on the icon to launch it.
- Once it is launched, you will see various options to watch content. Select any and start streaming.
So here we come to an end of our guide for installation of Movie share addon for Kodi and we hope that you will be able to follow these steps without facing any further issues. Please share this article with your friends if you find it helpful and keep liking us for more such articles.