Hi Friends! Hope you are having a good time. We are back today with another article on Kodi but this time it is not about a new add-on. We have come up with a solution to an issue that many Kodi users are facing nowadays with Covenant. It is possible that you might also have faced this issue of a Kodi covenant not working or covenant no stream available. You can be assured that you will be able to stream content on covenant seamlessly after following our guide to fix the issue. So read on to know how to fix covenant Kodi not working issue.
Covenant not Working (Solution Fixed)
In this section, we will talk about how to fix Covenant not Working error on Kodi 17.6 & Leia 18. There are many methods available on the internet but here you will get the working method to fix Kodi covenant no stream available or Covenant not Working error. Just follow the below steps to fix the issue.
- First of all, launch the covenant add-on.
- You will see some options on the screen, click on ‘tools’.
- You will further see more options, first, click on ‘settings’ and then ‘general’.
- Check if the timeout is value is 30, if not then change it to 30.
- After that, click on ‘playback’ option near the timeout setting.
- Then turn on ‘Hosters with captchas’ option.
- Configure the setting of max quality to ‘1080p’.
- Click ‘ok’ and then ‘convenant clear cache’.
- Then click on ‘yes’ and then ‘clear providers’ and click ‘yes’ again.
- Now you will be able to start streaming your favorite content.
Also Check: Exodus Redux No Stream Available
How to Fix Kodi Covenant no Stream Available
You might also be facing streaming or buffering issues on covenant. We will show you how to fix these issues as well.
- Launch Kodi player first.
- Slide left the menu and click on gear like icon at the top which will lead you to settings.
- Now you will see several options, out of that, click on ‘Player Settings’.
- Now you will see ‘Standard mode’ option on the left of the screen.
- Change that option to ‘Expert mode’.
- You should now see ‘Videos’ on the top of the screen, click on that.
- Now you will see ‘processing’ option on the right side of the screen. Here you will see three configuration settings as below:
First, “HQ scaling to scaling above”. Change the value of this setting from 20% to 0%.
- The other two settings, “Allow hardware acceleration- media codec (surface)” and “Allow hardware acceleration – media codec”, need to be turned off.
Also Read: How to Fix Vshare.Eu/Pair Error on Kodi
We will also show you another method to fix the issue. Just follow below steps.
- Click on the gear icon from the side left the menu.
- Choose ‘file manager’ setting from below on the screen which appears.
- Click on ‘add source’.
- Click on ‘<None>’ and then provide the link http://www.lvtvv.com/repo/ in the space provided and then click ok.
- In the space for writing name of media source, just write anything of your choice or write ‘TT’ and click ok.
- Go back to Kodi home screen and click ‘add-ons’ from left menu.
- When you see a box like an icon at the top, click on it to open add-on browser.
- Now from the various options that appear, click on ‘install from zip’.
- Now in the prompt dialog box that appears, you will see the name of media source ‘TT’ that you had entered earlier.
- Click on that and then click ‘maintenance’ option.
- Now you will see the name of zip file ‘Kodi 17 BufferingFix.zip’. Select that and click ok.
- Kodi will start the installation from zip and notify about its installation once it’s complete.
- Now just restart Kodi and the issue should be resolved.
We have now provided you the steps of two methods to resolve the Covenant not Working issues with covenant add-on. We are sure that you will be able to resolve the issue if you face. We hope this article was useful to you and request you to share it with your friends if it helps you. Keep supporting us as always and we will surely bring new articles on Kodi for you regularly.