How To Install Kids 1 Click Movies Addon on Kodi 17.6/18/18.1? Kids 1 Click Movies Addon is one of the best Kodi add-ons that can be installed from the T2K repository that offers you to watch Kids movies in HD quality.
So if you are looking for the best Kids addons for Kodi 17.6 or Kodi 18 Leia then Kids 1 Click Movies Addon is the best choice to pick for your kids. This add-on offers huge content for kids which include animations movies, adventure, family, cartoon and many more. Let’s have a discussion about how to install Kids 1 Click Movies Addon on Kodi 17.6/18/18.1 Leia.
How To Install Kids 1 Click Movies Addon on Kodi 17.6/18/18.1
- Launch Kodi application and click on the settings icon from the top of the left menu.
- Click on the ‘System Settings’ option
- Select the ‘Add-ons’ option on the left Then turns on the ‘unknown sources’ option.
- If you see any warning or prompt message, click yes.
Now we are ready to install Kids 1 Click Movies Addon on Kodi 17.6/18/18.1 Leia. Follow the below instructions to install kids 1 Click Movies Addon Kodi.
- Go to Kodi home screen and again open settings.
- Select File Manager.
- Click on add source.
- Click on ‘<None>’ in the dialog box that pops up.
- You will see a field called ‘Enter the paths or browse for media locations’. Enter this link: https://www.t2k-cloud.co.uk/Repo/ (R Capital)
- Click on Ok then Enter a name for this media Source as the T2K.
- Go back again to the home screen and click ‘add-ons’
- Now click on Addon Browser Icon that you will see it at the top.
- Click on the ‘install from zip file’ option.
- Click on T2K.
- Now click on ‘install the repository’ on the same screen.
- Click T2K Repo.
- open ‘video add-ons.
- Click on ‘Kids 1 Click Movies’
- Click on Install and then click on Ok to allow dependencies.
- You are done! The Kids 1 Click Movies Addon now installed on Kodi 17.6/18/18.1 Leia.
To launch the Kids 1 Click Movies Addon, go to home screen of Kodi and click ‘add-ons’ option from the left menu. Go to video add-ons and You will be able to see the add-on on the screen.