How to Install Guillermo Tell Addon on Kodi 17.6 & 18 Leia? Guillermo Tell Addon is new Kodi add-ons that can be installed from Mr. Free World Repository that offers you to watch movies. tv shows, awards shows, youtube, kids zone and many more within Kodi.
Guillermo Tell Addon has different categories include Live Tv – On-demand, Movie Playlist, Moviebox collection, Tv series, Top rated, Trakt, Track, IMDB, TMDB, Top Doc Network 24/7 and much more. Basically its all in one addon for Kodi lovers. Let’s have a discussion about how to install Guillermo Addon on Kodi 17.6 & Kodi 18 Leia.
How To Install Guillermo Tell Addon On Kodi 17.6 & 18 Leia
- Launch Kodi application and click on the Settings icon from the top of the left menu.
- Click on the ‘System Settings’ option
- Select the ‘Add-ons’ option on the left Then turns on the ‘Unknown Sources’ option.
- If you see any warning or prompt message, click Yes.
- Addon: Guillermo Tell Kodi Addon
- Repository: Mr. Free World
- URL: http://kodi.mancavekodi.com/
- Compatibility: http://legionworldtv.com/zips/
Now we are ready to install Guillermo Tell addon on Kodi 17.6 & 18 Leia. Follow the below instructions to install Guillermo Tell Add-on on Kodi.
- Go to Kodi home screen and again open settings
- Select File Manager
- Click on add source
- Click on ‘<None>’ in the dialog box that pops up.
- You will see a field called ‘Enter the paths or browse for media locations’. Enter this link: http://legionworldtv.com/zips/
- Click on Ok then Enter a name for this media Source as the zips
- Go back again to the home screen and click ‘add-ons’
- Now click on Addon Browser Icon that you will see at the top.
- Click on the ‘install from zip file’ option.
- Click on zips
- Select repository.mrfreeworld.zip
- Now click on ‘install the repository’ on the same screen.
- Click Mr FreeWorld
- open ‘video add-ons
- Click on ‘Guillermo Tell’
- Click on Install and then click on Ok to allow dependencies (For Kodi 18)
- You are done! The Guillermo Tell Addon has now installed on Kodi 17.6 & 18 Leia.
To launch the Guillermo Tell Addon, go to home screen of Kodi and click ‘add-ons’ option from the left menu. Go to video add-ons and You will be able to see the add-on on the screen.