How to Install Corona Addon on Kodi 17.6/18 Leia? Corona Addon is the new Kodi 17.6 & 18 Leia add-ons that can be installed from Sandman Media repository that offers you to watch Top movies, latest movies, TV shows and many more within Kodi.
Corona Addon has a different section for new episodes, documentaries, My Tv shows etc. There is a search option to search your favorite movies from the list. It also supports real debrid. Follow below-mentioned steps to install Corona Addon on Kodi 17.6/18 Leia.
How To Install Corona Addon On Kodi 17.6/18 Leia
To use Corona Kodi addon, you need to first sign up here: http://www.sandmanmedia.xyz/member
- Launch Kodi application and click on the settings icon from the top of the left menu.
- Click on the ‘System Settings’ option
- Select the ‘Add-ons’ option on the left Then turns on the ‘unknown sources’ option.
- If you see any warning or prompt message, click yes.
- Addon: Corona Kodi Addon
- Repository: Sandman Media
- URL: http://repo.entersandman.xyz/to
- Compatibility: 17.6 Krypton and 18/18.1 Leia
Now we are ready to install Corona Addon on Kodi 17.6/18 Leia. Follow the below instructions to install Corona Add-on on Kodi.
- Go to Kodi home screen and again open settings
- Select File Manager
- Click on add source
- Click on ‘<None>’ in the dialog box that pops up.
- You will see a field called ‘Enter the paths or browse for media locations’. Enter this link: http://repo.entersandman.xyz/
- Click on Ok then Enter a name for this media Source as the Sandman
- Go back again to the home screen and click ‘add-ons’
- Now click on Addon Browser Icon that you will see at the top.
- Click on the ‘install from zip file’ option.
- Click on Sandman
- Select repository.sm.x.x.zip
- Now click on ‘install the repository’ on the same screen.
- Click Supremacy repo
- open ‘video add-ons
- Click on ‘Corona’
- Click on Install and then click on Ok to allow dependencies.
- You are done! The Corona Addon has now installed on Kodi 17.6/18 leia.
To launch the Corona Addon, go to home screen of Kodi and click ‘add-ons’ option from the left menu. Go to video add-ons and You will be able to see the add-on on the screen. Keep visiting Kodi Install to install latest add-ons of Kodi.