How to install Brazil TV Addon on Kodi 17.6 & 18 Leia? Brazil TV Addon is one of the best Live TV add-ons for Kodi 17.6/18 that can be installed from Vikings Repo that offers you to watch Live Tv shows, Movie, Documentaries and many more within Kodi.
Brazil TV Addon also offers to watch Portuguese Live TV. If you are looking for the best Live TV shows add-ons for Kodi then you should definitely go for Brazil TV Addon. This add-on offers huge content from Brazil and Portuguese. Let’s have a discussion about how to install Brazil TV Addon on Kodi 17.6 & Kodi 18/18.1 Leia.
How To Install Brazil TV Addon On Kodi 17.6/18 Leia
- Launch Kodi application and click on the settings icon from the top of the left menu.
- Click on the ‘System Settings’ option
- Select the ‘Add-ons’ option on the left Then turns on the ‘unknown sources’ option.
- If you see any warning or prompt message, click yes.
- Addon: Brazil TV Kodi Addon
- Repository: Vikings Repo
- URL: http://sokodi.net/repo/
- Compatibility: 17.6 Krypton and 18/18.1 Leia
Now we are ready to install Brazil TV Addon on Kodi 17.6 & Kodi 18 Leia. Follow the below instructions to install Brazil TV Add-on on Kodi.
- Go to Kodi home screen and again open settings
- Select File Manager
- Click on add source
- Click on ‘<None>’ in the dialog box that pops up.
- You will see a field called ‘Enter the paths or browse for media locations’. Enter this link: http://sokodi.net/repo/
- Click on Ok then Enter a name for this media Source as the Vikings
- Go back again to the home screen and click ‘add-ons’
- Now click on Addon Browser Icon that you will see at the top.
- Click on the ‘install from zip file’ option.
- Click on Vikings
- Select repo.vikings.zip
- Now click on ‘install the repository’ on the same screen.
- Click Vikings repo
- open ‘video add-ons
- Click on ‘Brazil TV’
- Click on Install and then click on Ok to allow dependencies (for Kodi 18 only).
- You are done! The Brazil TV Addon has now installed on Kodi 17.6/18 Leia.
To launch the Brazil TV Addon, go to home screen of Kodi and click ‘add-ons’ option from the left menu. Go to video add-ons and You will be able to see the add-on on the screen. Stay tuned with Kodi Install for more updates.