How to install Black Flag Addon on Kodi 17.6 & 18 Leia? Black Flag Addon is new Kodi addon that can be installed from Digital Repository that offers you to watch movies and TV Shows.
The Main menu of Black Flag Addon contains Movies, Tv shows, The Movie Chest, IMDB top 250, Hack the Planet, Boxsets, My Movies, My Tv Shows, Tools & Search. So if you are looking for the best movies & TV Show add-ons for Kodi then you should definitely go for Black Flag Addon. This add-on uses Universal Scrapers to scrape the content and it also supports RealDebrid. Let’s have a discussion about how to install Black Flag Addon on Kodi 17.6 & Kodi 18 Leia.
How To Install Black Flag Addon On Kodi 17.6 & 18 Leia
- Launch Kodi application and click on the settings icon from the top of the left menu.
- Click on the ‘System Settings’ option
- Select the ‘Add-ons’ option on the left Then turns on the ‘unknown sources’ option.
- If you see any warning or prompt message, click yes.
- Addon: Black Flag Kodi Addon
- Repository: Digital
- URL: http://xdigital.xyz/repo/
- Compatibility: Kodi 17.6 Krypton and 18/18.1 Leia
Now we are ready to install Black Flag Addon on Kodi 17.6 & Kodi 18 Leia. Follow the below instructions to install Black Flag Addon on Kodi.
- Go to Kodi home screen and again open settings
- Select File Manager
- Click on add source
- Click on ‘<None>’ in the dialog box that pops up.
- You will see a field called ‘Enter the paths or browse for media locations’. Enter this link: http://xdigital.xyz/repo
- Click on Ok then Enter a name for this media Source as the Digital
- Go back again to the home screen and click ‘add-ons’
- Now click on Addon Browser Icon that you will see at the top.
- Click on the ‘install from zip file’ option.
- Click on Digital
- Select repository.digital-0.1.0.zip
- Now click on ‘install the repository’ on the same screen.
- Click Digital repo
- open ‘video add-ons
- Click on ‘Black Flag ’
- Click on Install and then click on Ok to allow dependencies (For Kodi 18).
- You are done! The Black Flag Addon has now installed on Kodi 17.6 & 18 Leia.
To launch the Black Flag Addon, go to home screen of Kodi and click ‘add-ons’ option from the left menu. Go to video add-ons and You will be able to see the add-on on the screen.