How to Install Alfa Spanish Addon on Kodi 17.6 & 18 Leia? Alfa Spanish Addon is one of the best Kodi 18 Leia add-ons that can be installed from Catoal Repository that offers you to watch anime, tv shows, and Documentaries within Kodi.
The addon has different sections includes channels, my links, global search, favorites, download & settings. If you are looking for the best Movies addons for Kodi then you should definitely go for Alfa Spanish Addon. Let’s have a discussion about how to install Alfa Spanish Addon on Kodi 18 & Kodi 18.1 Leia.
How To Install Alfa Spanish Addon On Kodi 18 & 18.1 Leia
- Launch Kodi application and click on the Settings icon from the top of the left menu.
- Click on the ‘System Settings’ option
- Select the ‘Add-ons’ option on the left Then turns on the ‘Unknown Sources’ option.
- If you see any warning or prompt message, click Yes.
- Addon: Alfa Spanish Kodi Addon
- Repository: Catoal
- URL: http://catoal.org/
- Compatibility: 17.6 Krypton and 18/18.1 Leia
Now we are ready to install Alfa Spanish Addon on Kodi 18 & 18.1 Leia. Follow the below instructions to install Alfa Spanish Add-on on Kodi.
- Go to Kodi home screen and again open settings
- Select File Manager
- Click on add source
- Click on ‘<None>’ in the dialog box that pops up.
- You will see a field called ‘Enter the paths or browse for media locations’. Enter this link: http://catoal.org/
- Click on Ok then Enter a name for this media Source as the Catoal
- Go back again to the home screen and click ‘add-ons’
- Now click on Addon Browser Icon that you will see at the top.
- Click on the ‘install from zip file’ option.
- Click on Catoal
- Click on Add-ons Peliculas, Series y Documentales
- Click on Alfa and Select repository.alfa-addon-1.0.4.zip
- Now click on ‘install the repository’ on the same screen.
- Click Alfa-Addon Repo
- Open ‘video add-ons
- Click on ‘Alpha ’
- Click on Install and then click on Ok to allow dependencies (For Kodi 18)
- You are done! The Alfa Spanish Addon has now installed on Kodi 18 & 18.1 Leia.
To launch the Alfa Spanish Addon, go to home screen of Kodi and click ‘add-ons’ option from the left menu. Go to video add-ons and You will be able to see the add-on on the screen. Stay tuned with Kodi Install for more updates.