How To Install 4QED Filters Addon On Kodi 18/18.1 Leia? 4QED Filters Addon is one of the best Kodi 18 Leia add-ons that can be installed from EIM4QED Repository that offers you to watch Latest TV shows and Movies within Kodi.
The section includes 4QED actor, 4QED Movies, 4QED shows, search & play and many more. If you are looking for the best TV shows add-ons for Kodi then you should definitely go for 4QED Filters Addon. Let’s have a discussion about how to install 4QED Filters Addon on Kodi 18 & Kodi 18.1 Leia.
How To Install 4QED Filters Addon On Kodi 17.6 & 18 Leia
- Launch Kodi application and click on the Settings icon from the top of the left menu.
- Click on the ‘System Settings’ option
- Select the ‘Add-ons’ option on the left Then turns on the ‘Unknown Sources’ option.
- If you see any warning or prompt message, click Yes.
- Addon: 4QED Filters Kodi Addon
- Repository: 4QED Repo
- URL: http://cellardoortv.com/repository/4qed/
- Compatibility: 17.6 Krypton and 18/18.1 Leia
Now we are ready to install 4QED Filters Addon on Kodi 17.6 & 18 Leia. Follow the below instructions to install 4QED Filters Add-on on Kodi.
- Go to Kodi home screen and again open settings
- Select File Manager
- Click on add source
- Click on ‘<None>’ in the dialog box that pops up.
- You will see a field called ‘Enter the paths or browse for media locations’. Enter this link: http://cellardoortv.com/repository/4qed/
- Click on Ok then Enter a name for this media Source as the 4qed
- Go back again to the home screen and click ‘add-ons’
- Now click on Addon Browser Icon that you will see at the top.
- Click on the ‘install from zip file’ option.
- Click on 4qed
- Select repository.eim.forqed-3.5.zip
- Now click on ‘install the repository’ on the same screen.
- Click 4QED Repository
- open ‘video add-ons’
- Click on ‘4QED Filters’
- Click on Install and then click on Ok to allow dependencies (For Kodi 18)
- You are done! The 4QED Filters Addon has now installed on Kodi 18/18.1 Leia.
To launch the 4QED Filters Addon, go to home screen of Kodi and click ‘add-ons’ option from the left menu. Go to video add-ons and You will be able to see the add-on on the screen.